“A HIDDEN GEM!!!!!!”
KRISTIAN NOVATSIS PRESENTS.... 13a Third Ave, BASSENDEAN.
This quality low-maintenance large living family home boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a bonus large theatre room, nestled in a quiet location of Bassendean - all in a wonderful location close to all of your everyday amenities.
You are greeted by a tiled entrance hallway which leads to the 3 minor bedrooms, main bathroom room and laundry.
Incorporated into the latter design is a functional kitchen complete with stone bench tops, full height cupboards, a gas cook top, an electric oven, a dishwasher, a range hood and pantry, whilst the oversized private alfresco oasis will ensure a great entertaining space that can also be accessed from this versatile part of the floor plan.
A sublime large master bedroom suite with built in robes and its own ensuite comes complete with sliding door for access to the rear of the home.
A large carpeted 2nd living area at the back of the home that can easily be converted into a theatre room or even a large 5th Bedroom, precedes a spacious open-plan family and dining area, where most of your casual time will be spent.
A remote-controlled double garage , as well as a handy internal shopper's entrance.
Only 500m separates this excellent residence from the near by train station. What a gem!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area
- Large master bedroom suite with sliding door access to the rear of the property
- Carpet to all bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd bedrooms that also have mirrored built-in robes
- 4th bedroom can also be utilised as a study, if required
- Large Theatre Room
- Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
- Tiled laundry with a double linen press, separate toilet
- Ducted Evaporative Air-conditioning
- Large Alfresco area
- Low Mainteance gardens with artificial lawn at the back
- Gas hot water system
- Colour bond fencing
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.