Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Modern Family Home For Sale in Kelmscott!”
Are you searching for a lovely low maintenance family home in a secure and private complex? Look no further than 14/191 Railway Ave, Kelmscott! This 3 x 2 home is ideally located in Kelmscott, on a quiet cul-de-sac road close to local shops and schools. The Challis train station is only a short walk away for perfect public transport access!
The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with open plan living spaces and a low maintenance front garden with paved courtyard for entertaining. The modern and well-equipped kitchen has plenty of storage and all modern stainless-steel appliances, plus space for a dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks the living room with reverse cycle cooling which flows out onto the courtyard.
All the bedrooms at the home are a great size with built in robes for storage, and each having a fan for those hot summer days. The Master Suite has its own private ensuite and double robes for storage. There is a double remote-control garage with shoppers access, perfect for securing your vehicles.
- Modern, secure and low maintenance 3 x 2 family home in Kelmscott
- Close to local shops, schools and public transport
- Open plan living areas
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and space for dishwasher
- Large undercover decked alfresco area for entertaining
- Master suite with private ensuite and built in robes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
- Double remote-control garage with shoppers access
Council Rates: Approx $1050 per annum
Water Rates: $1009.08 per annum
Strata Fees: Approx. $950 per annum
Rental Appraisal: Estimated Rent Range - $460 - $500 per week
Land Size: 220 sqm
Building Size: 105 sqm
Primary Schools close to the home:
- Kingsley Primary School 810m from home
- Challis Primary School 1.4km from home
- Grovelands Primary School 1.46km from home
High Schools close to the home:
- Sowilo Community High School 180m from home
- Kelmscott Senior High School 1.2km from home
- Cecil Andrews Senior High School 2.1km from home
- John Wollaston Anglican Community 2.7km from home
- Local Bus Stop 220m from home
- Challis Train Station 3 minute drive/ 8 minute walk
- Perth CBD 39 minutes
- Airport 23 minutes
- Fremantle 39 minutes
- Northbridge 37 minutes
- Closest Beach 33 minutes
- Crown Casino 34 minutes
- Local Shops 5 minutes
- John Dunn Memorial Park (closest park) 3 minutes
For more information on this lovely family home or to submit an offer, please see the Smart Realty website or contact Mahi Masud on 0449 608 412.
**Please note updated photos will follow shortly**
What’s around Railway Ave
Contact the real estate agent
Smart Reality Pty Ltd
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Kelmscott, WA
Top reviews by locals of Kelmscott, WA 6111
Discover what it's like to live in Kelmscott before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kelmscott, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kelmscott, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kelmscott, WA 6111
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs