“Enjoy Inner City Convenience, Glamour & Festivities”
Christine Holowiecki and Alison Chapman from Keeping It Realty are proud to present this secure first floor unit in the Adelaide CBD where everything you could ever want is right at your fingertips.
Are you ready to be swept away by the magic of inner city living and to have the cosmopolitan life you’ve always dreamt of?
Then 14/29 St Helena Place is the apartment you’ve been waiting for!
Take full advantage of walking out the door and having dozens of restaurants, cafés and eateries to choose from! And if that’s not enough, it’s a mere 600m stroll to the Central Market for all your fresh produce or head on over to Rundle Mall with your shopping bags and fill them to the brim.
Love the annual Fringe Festival? You’re right at the event’s doorstep when it comes to multiple venues, yet still far away enough from the large crowds to enjoy a good night’s sleep in your city abode.
Besides this apartment’s absolutely amazing location, the interior is just as incredible with an open plan lounge, dining and renovated kitchen serviced by a split system unit, new fittings in the bathroom, recently upgraded Oyster lights throughout, plush carpeting, a balcony with leafy overlook, and an allocated car space for 1x vehicle.
Features you will love include:
• Beautifully renovated kitchen offering sleek cabinetry, stainless steel oven, electric cooktop and breakfast bench.
• New Oyster light fittings throughout.
• New toilet, sink and vanity unit in the bathroom and a laundry tub with space for a washing machine/dryer.
• Master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe.
• 2nd bedroom has a freestanding wardrobe, included in the purchase of the property.
• Balcony with views of the gorgeous leafy inner courtyard.
• Set in the heart of the CBD, within walking distance to multiple eateries at Gilles Street Market as well as the annual Fringe Festival venues.
• Central Market only *600m away and Rundle Mall *1.3km away.
• Schools nearby include Gilles Street Primary, Sturt Street Community School, Goodwood Primary and zoned to Adelaide Botanic High and Adelaide High School and within walking distance to The University of Adelaide.
• Approx. 11kms to West Beach.
• 10 minute drive to Adelaide Airport.
It seriously doesn’t get any better than this if you’re wanting inner city living at its finest! Don’t delay though, as this property won’t last long on the market.
For further information about this listing, please contact:
Christine Holowiecki on 0422 399 943 or Alison Chapman on 0407 676 267.
Note: when making a property enquiry please ensure that you provide a daytime phone number so that we can respond to you promptly.
Follow Keeping It Realty on Facebook (@keepingitrealtyadelaide) and be the first to know about property updates and off-market listings. Have access to other great market and agency content as well as updates on recent sales.
Whilst we try to ensure accuracy of the information provided, no liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the vendor. It is not intended that prospective purchasers would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent or through review of the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement which contains the Certificate of Title and local government details.