“DEPOSIT TAKEN! Lifestyle and Luxury in Premium Inner-City Location”
LEASED BY EMILIE PERIDGAO - Set in one of Redfern's finest tree-lined streets, this bespoke apartment has been crafted by renowned architects to balance warehouse heritage with modern luxury. Designed for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, contemporary interiors with concrete ceilings and tiled imitation timber floors to living areas contrast against the lush-green common area courtyard, creating a striking yet tranquil setting. The lavish open-plan kitchen is appointed with Smeg appliances, including an gas cooktop for the gourmet chef, stunning CaesarStone and marble finishes. The master bedroom offers a designer ensuite as well as built in robes to both bedrooms. Peacefully located at the rear of the complex with lift access complete with secure parking, enjoy a premium Inner City lifestyle within strolling distance to Redfern's popular cafe/dining strip, boutique shops and transport.
- Luxury kitchen w/ CaesarStone & marble finishes, Smeg appliances,
- Free flowing living/dining spaces spill onto central courtyard
- 2 generous sized bedrooms w/ BIR, Master w/ ensuite
- Secure undercover car space, additional storage cage
- 2 designer bathrooms, fully tiled
- Air-con, secure building w/ intercom
- Concealed laundry with dryer, ample storage.
- Pets approved upon application
- Designed by renowned architects, The Blackmoore Design Group
- Stroll to cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, parks
- Short walk to Redfern train station, light rail, CBD buses
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP https://t-app.com.au/rwerskineville
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects