“The Queenslander that has it all!”
As you drive into Bonsoir Court, your eyes are immediately drawn to the top of the quiet cul-de-sac where you will see a magnificent Queenslander perched on a 773m2 elevated block. Immaculate landscaped gardens with topiary hedging creates a welcoming feel.
The home has been brilliantly designed to cater for everyone's needs, with multiple living areas, dual living potential, a true 5 car garage, two street access, amazing views and so much more! They say that home is where the heart is, and this home is definitely one you will love.
Starting on the ground floor you will be greeted with a bright and airy entrance with classic VJ walls, federation archway and sash windows which leads to the spacious rumpus room with French doors opening out to the covered terrace. You will also find a separate study / 5th bedroom and the third bathroom on the ground floor; ideal for the grandparents or the older kids that want their own space.
The classic Queensland features continue upstairs with New Guinea rosewood timber flooring flowing through the living zones. The thoughtful design shows as everything has been cleverly zoned for each area to have a specific purpose. From the spacious kitchen with heaps of storage and worktop space, to the meals area which has timber French doors opening out to the covered verandah with unparalleled views across to Moreton Bay, Brisbane City and Mt Coot-Tha.
This area is not complete without the family room where you can put your feet up and catch up on the day's events. Wide timber bifold doors open out to another covered verandah and yet another sensational backdrop! What I love about this home is that you get the best of both worlds, views to the front and a tranquil and serene bushland setting to the back - simply perfect!
To the middle of the home is the separate dining area and lounge where you will truly admire the feature lighting and chandelier, VJ walls, decorative cornice and ceiling rose, which gives this space a grand feel.
Away from the living zones are the very spacious bedrooms, starting with the master suite with plantation shutters it features air-conditioning, fan and bay window as well as a huge walk-in-robe with shelving and a super-sized ensuite with shower and separate toilet.
Down the hallway you will find the further three bedrooms, all carpeted and features fans and built-in-robes. The enormous family bathroom with corner spa bath and shower is near to the bedrooms. You will also find on this level a very large separate laundry with space to do the ironing, walk in linen closet and a handy powder room with sink! And that's not all!
For the tradies or families who need storage you will be spoilt for choice, there is a 5 car garage with workshop with heaps of built in storage and a huge separate storeroom off the garage with sink.
To the rear, the fully fenced garden is simply tranquil and very low maintenance with lush green artificial turf and landscaped gardens. The bushland backdrop is simply delightful and one that you will never get tired of. Backing onto Church Road, this private road (only accessed by residents) creates a second entrance for an additional vehicle or caravan, 4.8m gates open to a 3.6m x 7.5m (3.3m height) carport fit for the biggest of caravans.
Extras include 5.2kW solar system and two water tanks 1200ltr & 6000ltr.
As you will see this home caters for all and offers unique elements that the new owner will appreciate.
If you can see yourself living here and would like to arrange a tour of the home, please contact The Bonnie Worth Team on 0434 862 887
• Original owners
• 773m2 block
• Two street access from Bonsoir Court & Church Road
• 3.6m x 7.5m (3.3m height) carport (Church Road entrance)
• 5.2kW solar system
• 1200ltr & 6000ltr water tanks
• Views across to Moreton Bay, Brisbane City and Mt Coot-Tha.
• Backing onto bushland
• 5 Car garage with workshop and built-in storage
• Separate storeroom with sink
• Tiled rumpus with French doors out to terrace
• Downstairs bathroom
• Separate study / 5th bedroom
• New Guinea rosewood timber flooring
• Lounge & Dining room with feature lighting and VJ walls
• Large kitchen with electric cook top, walk in pantry, dishwasher and space for the double fridge
• Meals area with doors out to front verandah
• Family room with fans and air-con
• Covered back verandah with views to bushland
• Master suite with plantation shutters, air-con, fan, ensuite and WIR
• Three bedrooms, carpeted with fans and built-ins
• Separate laundry and walk in linen closet
• Powder room with vanity
• Fully fenced garden
• Under house storage
• Eatons Hill State School 2.1km
• Albany Creek State High School 5km
• Genesis Christian College - 8.1km
• Bus Stop 338 to Chermside and Strathpine - 550m
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village: 2.8km
• HT Ireland Reserve - 1.2km
• Brisbane - 21.3km
• Brisbane Airport via Airp...