“Immaculate family home...”
Immaculately presented with a stylish and sophisticated renovation throughout, this outstanding 4 bedroom family home will have you wanting to call it home from the moment you set eyes on it.
Upon entry be welcomed by a light and bright home, with quality finishings as far as the eye can see. To the right is the large family space with large windows which overlook the neat as a pin front garden. Updated with neutral tones, easily add your style to make it your own! Adjacent to this is the meals space complete with direct access to the rear yard and the fully renovated kitchen which has been executed perfectly and offers quality appliances, ample storage and more than enough bench space for even the messiest of chefs!
The private end of the home, the bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and all serviced by a centralised bathroom.
Moving outside, and this is where you find the game changer. Firstly, be spoiled by the undercover, drive through access carport, entertaining pavilion, and secure lawned area for pets or kids. The rumpus is currently set up as a studio apartment / theatre room and hair salon. This space has it's own bathroom which services the room as well. It has endless functionality options with the potential to set up as you please.
What a property! An absolute must see.
What we love:
- 4 bedrooms (2 with robes)
- Centralised main bathroom plus additional bathroom in studio
- Open plan family space with adjacent meals and kitchen
- Fully renovated throughout
- New kitchen with quality appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas heating
- Neat and beautifully presented front and rear yards
- Multiple garden/storage sheds
- Double carport with drive through access
- Rear entertaining space
- Rear rumpus / retreat accommodation
- Fully functional salon with side access
- 625sqm (approx.) allotment
- Built in 1977
Located in a perfect position in popular Reynella East you have everything you need at your fingertips including quality schooling such as Reynella East College and Woodcroft College, local quality shopping complexes, easy access to major arterial routes to take you to the city, beach or wine regions, public transport nearby and a range of parks and reserves just a stone throw away.
Don't miss your opportunity to call this outstanding property yours.
For more information contact Sam Conlen on 0432 379 733.