“"Longhouse" - St Ives brand new over 55's development”
Introducing Longhouse, a boutique collection of 18 single-level three-bedroom over 55's residences nestled amid lush surroundings, showcasing grand proportions, light filled structures and beautifully crafted interiors.
Drawing inspiration from the classic Scandinavian 'Langhaus', this modern re imagining delivers house-like residences designed for entertaining and ease of living, with elegant textural finishes adding warmth and refinement.
All homes are impressively proportioned with carefully considered layouts and clever storage solutions, featuring large island or breakfast bars, oversized pantries or large walk-in pantries, premium quality AEG appliances, plush wool carpets and reverse cycle air conditioning. Resplendent raked ceilings enhance the sense of space and light for the residences on the upper levels. Grand entrances welcome you in, with stately proportions continuing through to the generous entertaining areas.
Positioned only a short drive to many of the Upper North Shore Prestigious Golf Clubs, Bobbin Head and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and Chatswood Chase Longhouse provides the convenience of all of the Upper North Shore's best offerings.
Features of these residences
• Effortlessly flowing spaces
• Set among the magnificent gated garden estates of exclusive Collins Road
• Premium quality AEG appliances, with five year warranty
• Architecturally designed by award winning Rothelowman
• Landscapes by award winning landscape architects Paterson Design Studio
• House-like residences, designed for entertaining
• Garden residences and terrace home designs
• Clever considerate design
There are only 18 residences that vary in size from 154m2 to 247m2 and the prices range from $1,895,000 to $2,195,000