“Family Home with Development Potential! (S.T.C.C)”
Proudly positioned on a substantial 2002m2 allotment, this double brick residence presents as an exceptional opportunity with serious potential for subdivision (S.T.C.C)
This opportunity provides options galore!
SUBDIVISION & LAND
Looking for land? 2x Proposed allotments available! (S.T.C.C) Surveyors Plan Available Upon Request!
- 963 sqm
- 28.3m Frontage
- Private Secure Driveway Entrance
- 30.3m Frontage
- Keep Existing Dwelling as is!
- Renovate. Flip or Knock Down!
.. the choice is yours!
OWNER OCCUPIER PURCHASE
Purchase as is! Rarely do you find classic style homes on large allotments like this one. Built in 1981, enjoyed and cherished by one family. High raked ceilings and rustic face brick provide a great sense of height and space. It's a shame they don't build them like this anymore.
Four well appointed bedrooms each with built in robes plus the master bedroom features its own private balcony.
Bathrooms feature on each level. The large open plan kitchen, living and dining space offers great flexibility for the modern lifestyle. The extra large laundry is a welcome addition for most!
- Climate control - Ducted Evaporative AirCon, Gas Heater. 4 Split Systems.
- Tennis Court. North/South Facing with Private Change Room.
- Double Garage under main room. Extra Large.
- Work Shop 4.8m x 7.5m. Power & Concrete Flooring.
- 2 Rain Water Tanks
- Gas Instantaneous Hot Water Service
Enquiries to Jake Theo on 0422 959 650 or [email protected]