“THE COMPLETE PACKAGE AWAITS”
If you are looking for a neat little property with all the extras under $300,000, the you've come to the right place! Welcome to 14 Downs Street, Mareeba.
The immaculately presented home has just had another freshen up, with the meticulous owners keeping it very well looked after. Recently repainted, and with renovations to the bathroom and the kitchen, the property is ready for you to move straight in!
Central to the home, the air-conditioned open plan living area provides for access to all areas of the dwelling. The very neat kitchen and dining room boast high ceilings and beautiful New Guinea Rosewood counter tops.
The two main bedrooms are adjacent, and feature the same high ceilings as the main living area, as well as split system air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes. The third bedroom / come sleepout is away from the other rooms, has split system air-conditioning as well, and would be great for a home office or art/craft room, as it boasts large windows and plenty of natural light.
- Immaculately presented, renovated home
- Two Bedrooms and a large office/sleepout
- Spacious central kitchen & dining area with high ceilings
- Recently re-painted with quality fixtures and fittings
- Air conditioning and Security Screens throughout
- Bedrooms have air-cons, built-ins and high ceilings
- Renovated bathroom with dual vanities
- New Guinea Rosewood counter tops and shelving unit
- Privacy assured with curtains or shutters all around
- Lush tropical gardens with irrigation all around
- 9m x 6m (approx) steel frame shed with 9m x 6m (approx) awning
- Excellent location in a very quiet area
- Fenced 1,012m2 allotment
Out the back the real features will be found, with lush, irrigated tropical gardens and beautiful shaded areas to relax and unwind, just perfect for the kids and pets to run around. There is a 3m x 3m (approx) garden shed as well as some raised garden beds for you to grow your veggies.
There's also a great shed for Dad, with a 9m x 6m (approx) steel frame shed with 9m x 6m (approx) awning, all on concrete slab, complete with power and lights, and water at an adjacent sink, perfect for filleting those fish when you get back from your fishing trip!
And for the investor out there, the property has also enjoyed a great rental history with it being rented previously for $330 per week, and the location and condition of the home, as well as the features is has, have ensured that it's never been hard to fill.
So what are you waiting for? Everything is here! Don't delay, as properties like this are sure to grab a lot of attention. For more information, or to book your private inspection, call EXCLUSIVE agent Remo Esposito on 0401 969 473 or drop into the Central Realty Mareeba Office today.