“Charming Bluestone Maisonette!”
Auction Location: On Site.
This chic c.1910 bluestone maisonette is ideally sited on highly sought after Eleventh Street, within the trendy perimeters of popular Bowden, a contemporary and eclectic hub on the fringe of North Adelaide.
Offering the best of cosmopolitan living in an elegant and charming setting, the property has retained original period charms which have been complemented by sophisticated contemporary updates.
Enjoy an outstanding lifestyle only a moments walk from backstreet pubs and hawker-style dining at Bowden's Plant4 and big-name gigs at the Entertainment Centre or Adelaide Oval; low maintenance surrounds won't limit your lifestyle, and buses, trains and trams will carry you wherever your feet can't.
Features to note:
• Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
• Beautiful original fireplaces
• Useful attic storage space with built in ladder
• Soaring high ceilings typical of the era
• Split system air conditioning
• Side laneway access for secure off street parking
• Torrens titled
• Adjacent North Adelaide and one train stop from Adelaide CBD
For more information on this property, feel free to contact Thomas Crawford of Toop&Toop Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
Toop&Toop – Australia's #1 Real Estate Agency, 2017, 2018 & 2019!