“SOLD - A Light Filled Haven with a Zen Garden Oasis”
This creatively styled two-bedroom semi delivers a light filled retreat complemented by a leafy garden sanctuary that is the perfect retreat for Annandale's vibrant lifestyle. Well-planned to enhance the light and space, the bright and airy residence offers a great low maintenance home with fresh interiors and an easycare single level layout. This rare private oasis is tucked away within a few footsteps to city bus connections and parks, with the buzz of Booth Street's cafe scene close by.
- Light and airy open design that flows to the outdoors
- Separate lounge and dining area plus a well-equipped gas kitchen
- Sheltered BBQ patio that leads to a leafy landscaped Zen garden
- Two bedrooms are both fitted with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes and air-conditioning
- A good-sized bathroom plus a laundry/storage shed at the rear
- Convenient access from the street through to the backyard
- Position in a quiet street setting with plenty of parking available
- A ready-to-live-in property with scope to redesign or extend (STCA)
Land Size: 148sqm
Water Rates: $216 pq
Council Rates: $387 pq
Potential Rental: $650-$700 pw
Figures are approximate only.