“COMMANDING CORNER POSITION - BRICK FAMILY HOME WITH FULLY SELF CONTAINED RETREAT”
This rare and sought after double brick, three bedroom family home on an elevated corner position is immaculately presented and ready to move straight in and enjoy. Offering an abundance of natural light and a spacious feel throughout. Relax or entertain on the huge sun-drenched terrace overlooking manicured gardens. Featuring an additional fully self contained one bedroom retreat on the lower level, this home is ideal for the growing family or astute investor.
Located just metres from popular Beaumont Park and minutes away from train station, quality schools, local cafes and a choice of shopping villages.
Opportunities like this don't come often. Be sure to inspect!
* Huge sun-drenched entertainers terrace, overlooking leafy, manicured gardens
* Inviting open plan living and dining spaces with an abundance of natural light
* Ideal home office with expansive windows offering open district views
* Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Modern stone bench kitchen with induction cooking
* Charming art deco ornate ceilings and features
* Quality plantation shutters and timber flooring throughout
* Multiple split system air-conditioning and solar panels
* Fully self-contained retreat on lower level with large bedroom, home-office, open plan living/dining, modern kitchen and separate bathroom/laundry
* Undercover carport with ample off-street parking
* Easy access to airport and CBD via M5 motorway
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Flatrock Road
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Bexley North
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Kingsgrove, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
Discover what it's like to live in Kingsgrove before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kingsgrove, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kingsgrove, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs