Home loan calculator?
“A brilliant family entertainer between beach and bush!”
CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS NOW TUESDAY 28th SEPT @ 12PM.
Offering something different in every way, shape and form, this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home has a relaxing coastal vibe about it which is evident from moment one.
You choose where you entertain - either on the rear alfresco deck that overlooks huge backyard lawns (with plenty of room for a future swimming pool, if you are that way inclined) or out front where another private alfresco deck is more protected from the elements and boasts its own built-in Beef Eater barbecue. A spacious sunken family room sits below the central dining and kitchen area downstairs, whilst the upper level plays host to a parent's retreat, a massive master-bedroom suite and stunning tree-lined inland views, as well as plenty of natural sunlight filtering through in the morning.
There is also ample driveway parking space for a boat, as well as multiple cars in tandem - with double gates revealing side access into a powered lock-up garage or workshop with its own roller door. Take a look for yourself and be pleasantly surprised by what you find.
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large sunken family room with ample built-in storage, split-system air-conditioning and access out to the front alfresco deck
- Central dining and kitchen area downstairs, complete with under-stair storage, a gas cooktop, Samsung oven, sleek white Miele dishwasher and a water-filter tap - all overlooking the family room down below
- Stunning front alfresco-entertaining deck with a pitched cathedral-style ceiling, a projector and movie-style screen, cafe blinds, a range hood, BBQ, stone bench top, double drinks fridge and gated access from the driveway
- Private rear alfresco-entertaining deck off the minor sleeping quarters, featuring cafe blinds and views of the sweeping backyard lawn area, as well as a cubby house, slide and sandpit for the kids
- Carpeted upstairs parent's retreat with a linen press and gorgeous views
- Huge carpeted master suite on the upper level, featuring fitted and mirrored built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning, ocean views and a private en-suite bathroom with a shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Extra-large downstairs 2nd bedroom with split-system air-conditioning
- 3rd lower-level bedroom with a built-in bunk bed and storage, making it great for kids
- Newly-renovated main family bathroom with a walk-in shower and powder vanity
- Newly-revamped laundry with a stone bench top, separate toilet and outdoor access
- Linen press on the ground level
- Solid Jarrah floorboards
- New electrical wiring throughout
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- White plantation window shutters
- Rheem instantaneous gas hot-water system (with temperature controls)
- Three-zone reticulation to the front lawns, rear lawns and easy-care front gardens
- A delightful lemon tree in the corner of the backyard
- Side access to a powered lock-up garage/workshop in the yard
- Development plans in place for a new rear garage to be built
- 506sqm (approx.) block
- Built in 1964 (approx.)
The majestic Trigg Natural Bushland Reserve lies in one direction, with the popular Mettams Pool, beautiful Bennion Beach, the Trigg Dog Beach and the iconic Yelo cafe all in the opposite direction and just walking distance away. Bus stops and top local schools - including St Mary's Anglican Girls' School - are also nearby and so easily accessible.
The sprawling green Clarko Reserve, food and coffee at both Trigg Point and Flora Terrace and shopping - be it at North Beach or the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment - are all within arm's reach, too. Public and private golf courses, the revamped Scarborough Beach foreshore, the freeway and even Hillarys Boat Harbour make this a location that most of us can only envy. The best in coastal living awaits you here.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.
What’s around Haysom Street
Contact the real estate agent
Davey Real Estate - Padbury
Nearby schools in and around Trigg, WA
Discussions in Trigg, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Trigg, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Trigg, WA 6029
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs