“First Home Buyers or Investors Delight!”
Priced reduced to "Offers from $749,000" to meet the market ! Call now to arrange viewing.
Welcome to your new home! Simply take off your shoes and relax.
Reno & Siobhán from RE/MAX First, are very proud to present this quality Integra Home to the market.
This beautiful residence is a four bedroom "as new " designer home which would be ideal for a young and growing family. Low set design and set on a relatively easy care 350 sqm allotment, this home would appeal to first home buyers, or home buyers who had been considering building.
Alternatively, for the investor, this type of property would be in very high rental demand, given the overall size, layout and presentation of the home, coupled with the convenient locality and local services available.
Lovely neutral tones throughout and crisp clean lines add to the fresh feel of the home, which offers a well thought out floor plan for couples and young families:
- Integra quality home approximately 2 years young
- 4 bedroom layout, with large open plan living area, plus media/second living room
- Main living area leads to outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Well-appointed kitchen featuring reconstituted stone benchtops and generous cabinetry
- Air-conditioning to master bedroom and living area
- 5000L Water tank
- Rental appraisal $650 per week
This Stockland Development suburb of Nirimba is growing fast, proving to be ever popular and in demand and is complete with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Surrounded by bike paths that lead to public and private primary and high schools locally, the area also has well established shopping services in nearby Baringa Town Centre, with further major shopping & school services planned for Nirimba. There are also several children's parks/playgrounds and local cafe shop all within walking distance of the property.
More broadly, you will be located within minutes' drive to all the Sunshine Coast has to offer:
- Sunshine Coast main beaches within 10 - 15 minutes' drive
- Sunshine Coast Airport within 30 minutes' drive
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital within 10 minutes' drive
- Noosa and the Hinterland villages of Montville/Maleny all within 40 minutes' drive
- Only an hour to the major international Brisbane Airport precinct and Brisbane CBD
Take a closer look at the floor plan and images to gain a better understanding and appreciation of this quality home. Inspections can be easily arranged via open home or by appointment so please call Reno or Siobhan now to view