“Versatile Family Haven on Hopkins”
In a highly sought-after pocket of Virginia on the Wavell Heights border, this grand family home offers two levels of living and entertaining, with a versatile floorplan to cater perfectly to the large and growing family.
The upper level is graced with bursts of character features and comprises generous lounge and dining zones, a large well-equipped kitchen and an ideal rear entertainer's deck for endless alfresco living, relaxing and entertaining. Two double sized bedrooms are also found upstairs and are serviced by a generous, neat and tidy family bathroom.
Venturing downstairs, you will find an exceptional retreat for parents or kids with an extra spacious rumpus / second living area, large master suite with two-way ensuite and fourth double sized bedroom. This space also leads out to a rear alfresco patio for even further outdoor living and entertaining options.
Resting on a vast 516m2 allotment, a spacious fully fenced yard is also provided for ample space for the kids and/or pets to run and play all day long, or even room to add a pool.
This residence truly caters to a multitude of family types and lifestyles, and is also within key proximity to rolling parklands, bike and walking tracks, local shops and cafes, a selection of great schools, public transport, and easy access to the M7/M1 for a smooth commute to the City, Airport or Coast.
A snapshot of benefits this much-loved family home offers include:
- Four spacious bedrooms, the master with large two-way ensuite with double vanity, separate bath and full-width shower with dual shower heads
- Large modern-style kitchen with quality appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate lounge and dining rooms upstairs, plus massive rumpus/second living downstairs
- Ideal study nook / home office area
- Second upstairs family bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms, upstairs living and downstairs rumpus
- Beautiful character features throughout the upper level, including polished timber floors, French doors & decorative cornicing
- Private, tranquil rear entertainers deck upstairs, plus generous alfresco patio below
- Fully-fenced 516m2 allotment, with ample backyard space for the kids to play
- Generous rear garden shed for all your outdoor storage needs
- Single carport
- Direct access to each level of the home (potential to create dual living if so desired)
- Highly-sought after, family friendly street surrounding by many other quality-built family homes
- Close proximity to great schools, ample shopping options, public transport links, parks and walking tracks plus easy access to the M7/M1
- Plus much more
For further information and to arrange your inspection, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 14 Hopkins Street, Virginia.