Welcome to 14 Kookaburra Place, a home that is like living in your very own private resort while still having all the benefits of living in Brookwater. The owners intent was to create a family home that is functional and yet still have the wow factor! "An outcome which they completely got right".
With a 1317m2 block the opportunities were endless and now we present to you an extremely well thought out and functional family home that will have you exploring and amazed of the value on offer.
With probably one of the best pool and party areas you will ever find this alone is worth the visit so make sure you book in the calendar to get to the next open home.
* Stunning salt water pool with oversized raised spa, the pool offers great views, infinity edge spa, large wading area for children to play, false infinity edge creating a great view line, gas heating to allow spa to heat to 38 degrees in only 30 minutes (this is all remotely programmed to allow you to control from your phone)
* Attached BBQ area to the pool area is so practical including custom fitted kitchen, built in fridge space, tv point, built in speakers, under cover for all year entertaining and plenty of room for everyone to play and entertain at the same time while enjoying the pool area and great views
* Separate fire pit zone at the rear of the pool area gives you another private zone for enjoying some roasted marshmallows or a quiet drink whilst once again taking in the views
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area that also has raked ceilings giving so much natural light and space
* Kitchen features stone tops, large island bench, under mount sink, 900mm electric oven and gas cooktop, large walk in pantry, lots of pot drawers and loads of extra storage and best of all bi fold windows from the kitchen open up to act as a servery bench or teppanyaki style cooking to your guests outside
* Separate children's retreat plus fully ducted air conditioning to entire home plus a separate split system to master bedroom
* Huge lounge and dining area features high quality bamboo flooring, fans, louvered windows offering great ventilation and stacker doors leading to the alfresco area
* The outdoor alfresco area is your daily haven and overlooks the manicured back yard and is large enough for any large table plus an outdoor lounge suite
* Master bedroom is huge and offers plenty of space for the largest bed suite plus has a gorgeous ensuite with twin sinks, stone tops, shower niche, floor to ceiling tiles and best of all a huge walk in robe
* Three additional bedrooms on the private wing of the home are all a good sized and offer built in robes as well as fans and quality blinds
* Second bathroom is fully appointed and we also offer a separate powder room
* Extra-large laundry with large bench top, lots of overhead cupboards and direct clothes line access
* Fully landscaped and manicured gardens that are ultra-low maintenance and have been very well thought through, with a flat grassed area for children to play, all the paths are designed for not only easy access but also great drainage, feature planting has created loads of privacy and a super modern street appeal that simply works
* Side access to park your boat or campervan plus double lock up garage
* Other features include full security screens to main windows and laundry door, fast internet, water tank, 5.5kw solar system, fully fenced, super quiet location, great neighbours and family friendly community, only 150 meters to buggy path access to the 13th fairway
* Approved plans with costings available for a separate studio/gymnasium/ to be built which the future buyer may want to take advantage to create another living space.
As you can see from the photography this is a home that has some extremely unique features and only a creative mind would have the vision for such a layout of both functionality and family friendly design.
All the hard work is done and now you get the opportunity to simply move straight in as there is nothing to be done but enjoy this amazing home, amazing pool area and amazing community that we have to offer.
For any information or for a private viewing then please contact Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will happily do everything we can to welcome you to our community.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."