“Settle into this Charming Family Home”
Establish your roots in this Georgian architecturally designed home set in the peacefully quiet neighbourhood of Fullarton. Conveniently located just ten minutes from the city, this immaculately maintained executive home sits proudly on 313sqm and enjoys the benefits of suburbia while being located so close to the city. The property is framed by landscaped gardens, an automated gate and a large two-car garage with rear access. The interior features cedar doors and windows, ducted air-conditioning and two living areas, one of which features inbuilt bookshelves perfect for a study nook or library.
The open-plan living area adjoins the modern kitchen; complete with granite bench tops and stainless steel European appliances, including a dishwasher. The master bedroom boasts a generous ensuite, separate toilet and walk-in robe. Additionally, the home features three bedrooms, all with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes and two spacious modern bathrooms. The fully landscaped gardens and paved outdoor entertaining area with automated awning make it a breeze to care for and incredibly low maintenance.
- Located in the Glenunga International High School catchment zone
- Highly sought after area close to top schools and local amenities
- Fully irrigated and landscaped gardens
- High ceilings with feature cornices, cedar doors and windows.
- Tiled living area for easy care and maintenance, Quality finishes throughout
- Pristine, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, designer tapware with Smeg &Miele appliances
- Master ensuite includes separate toilet
- The family bathroom is complete with a bath
- Well established meticulous landscaping frames the boundary
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- There is a double car garage with internal and remote access to the home with extra additional built-in cupboards
- Executive living at its finest
City of Unley
Council rates $463.60/qtr
SA Water $252.26/qtr
Land size 313m2
Home built 2006
Automatic Security Gates
Automated Retractable Awning
Open Inspection Guidelines
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions easing we are now able to conduct open home inspections. These are however limited to a maximum of 10 people attending at any one time and we will continue to implement strict hygiene protocols. We ask for your patience and cooperation as we all do our best to help keep our community safe.