“Quintessential in Frankston North's Preferred Location.”
A striking external facade blends seamlessly with leafy native garden adding a low maintenance element to Nodding Avenue. Positioned on a secure 592sq m (approx.) allotment, commands this semi-refreshed three/four bedroom (potentially 5 with the right vision). This property offers the ultimate opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
Located within walking distance from Mahogany Rise Primary, Monterey Secondary, Monterey Community Park & Aquatic Centre & Public Transport. Take advantage of having everything within a sort stroll and with a walk score of 49 proves the accessibility and convenience encompassing what this home has to offer.
With thoughtful renovations and refreshed throughout, notably the vogue shale lined modern bathroom, subway lined kitchen and Tasmanian oak flooring throughout and scope to change the study into another bedroom serves to demonstrate the versatility of both design and practical living space with a soho inspired design.
A dedicated entertaining room at the rear of the property leading into a paved built in barbeque area and covered position allows for quality family time or entertaining friends on warm summer evenings.
Highlights of this property include:
* An impressive 592sq m (approx.)
* Rendered Brick home
* Neat presentation with big ticket items renovated
* Versatile floor plan with scope for a 4th perhaps 5th bedroom
* Central wall heater
* Older Style Shed waiting to be transformed into a bungalow (STCA)
* Walking distance of public transport infrastructure
* Under 1km of several local shops and recreational facilities including Eric Bell Reserve/ Monterey Community Park
* Only 2.7km of the Beach
* Approx 800m of the local Kananook Train Station
* Within 3km of the Frankston CBD
* Minutes to Freeway Access including Peninsula Link, Eastink and the Frankston Freeway
Frankston North is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing suburbs, based on Value, Convenience & Returns. Even the most fastidious purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this area offers This is a great opportunity to enjoy proximity to:
* Iconic Beaches
* Recreational Amenities
* Populace of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as within the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula
An inspection will not disappoint.