“Charming 3 Bed, 2 Living Home Spilling With Character Will Be Loved At First Site In This Leafy & Loveable Location”
Exceptionally located in the blue-chip south-eastern fringe of the city and a stone's throw from reserves, restaurants and shopping precincts, this charming home spilling with beautiful character features is ideal for the professional couple or growing family eager to get into the hugely popular area without compromising on space or finishes.
Long, light-filled and with thoughtful interior design, you'll find bedrooms at the front and entertaining at the back. Passing a truly unique internal courtyard filled with natural light, there is an immediate sense of the personality and presentation of this property.
A casual and welcoming lounge area gives way to the kitchen, dining and living wonderfully framed by the picture-perfect backyard beyond, and where elegant touches such as the timber skirting and door frames and sheer drapes add a contemporary feel to the otherwise modern aspects of the LED downlights and open-plan design.
Enjoy cooking nightly meals for the family or hosting friends for vino-inspired dinners in this spacious and functional kitchen featuring lots of good bench top space and cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including in-wall oven and dishwasher, and all just a comfortable conversation away from the fun.
In the warmer months, make the most of the gorgeous brick-paved alfresco with pitched pergola, savouring sunny days and balmy twilight evenings, while the lush green backyard with established greenery and towering trees filled with birdlife creates a truly magical backdrop.
Versatile living is certainly on the cards here too whether you're a growing family or just in the not-right-now stage with 2 good sized bedrooms both with thick carpets, pulldown blinds and one with built-in robes, and a supremely spacious master bedroom featuring sheer drapes, large walk-in robe and light and bright private en suite.
The main bathroom is spacious and features separate shower and deep relaxing bathtub, and you'll find a handy guest toilet through the laundry at the entertaining end of the home. Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning flows throughout keeping you cool in summer and toasty warm in winter, while additional storage space is found in the sizeable shed expertly concealed behind trellis and mature hibiscus bushes.
Positioned on a quiet tree-lined street just an 800m stroll to the award-winning Frewville Foodland, walking distance to Glenunga High and local sporting ovals, you'll also find iconic restaurants dotted along Glen Osmond Road as well as the Burnside Village only a few blocks away for an incredibly convenient lifestyle.
Neighbouring other leafy blue-chip suburbs such as Parkside and Dulwich, this beautifully presented property effortlessly blending modern contemporary design with functional space and versatile living promises to be love at first sight!
• Immaculately presented 3-bed, 2-living modern contemporary property in the blue-chip leafy south-east
• Light-filled open-plan kitchen, dining and living with lovely views into the backyard
• Second casual lounge area opposite private courtyard
• Spacious and functional kitchen featuring skylight, lots of bench top space and cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including in-wall oven and dishwasher
• Generous master bedroom with plush carpets, walk-in robe and en suite
• 2 additional good sized bedrooms, both with pulldown blinds and one with built-ins
• Central main bathroom with separate shower and deep relaxing bathtub
• Guest toilet and laundry at the rear of the home
• Charming internal courtyard/sitting area
• Beautiful brick paved outdoor alfresco with pitched pergola
• Lush green front and back yards with established gardens and trees
• Well concealed garden shed for extra storage
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Single car garage with roller door
• Walking distance to schools, parks and public transport
• 800m to award-winning Frewville Foodland and around the corner from Burnside Village for all your shopping and amenity needs
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/ purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.
Ray White Norwood/Grange are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | City of Burnside
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 400sqm(Approx.)
House | TBCsqm(Approx.)
Built | 1991
Council Rates | $1,612.40 pa
Water | $214.22 pq
ESL | $179.30 pa