“OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT”
Craving character, charm and personality? This unique home has it all, along with a prized location and captivating views that stretch all the way to the ocean.
Boasting an expansive two-storey layout the home is light-filled and complete with a selection of gathering spaces, four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms. Elegant in design the living room is complete with an fully functional fireplace, a bar, a formal dining and family room and an open-plan kitchen and meals area.
The eager cook will enjoy the quality kitchen appliances, the ample storage space as well as an array of gorgeous details from the stained glass window to the plantation shutters and flawless finishes throughout.
The main floor is complete with one bedroom and bathroom, whilst upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with a private balcony, a walk-in robe and an ensuite. An upper-level retreat could be adapted to suit your needs plus the list of features includes a double garage, a large back verandah and lush established gardens, for added convenience.
Located just minutes away from the popular Pasadena Foodland, Flinders University and Hospital, Westfield Marion, public transport and quality schools including Clovelly Park Primary School and Unley High School, you are set in a true lifestyle location. This home is perfect for entertaining and will suit an array of buyers, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- Formal living room with functioning fireplace, perfect for winter
- Formal dining room with double doors out to the porch
- Main living room with verandah access and ocean views
- Open-plan kitchen and meals area with bay window
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Ground floor bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Separate laundry room with external access
- Upstairs retreat living area
- Study area
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes and views
- Main bathroom with stand-alone bath, shower, toilet, vanity and bay window
- Undercover verandah entertainment area
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Full security system, currently monitored
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Automated garden irrigation
- Close to all convenient amenities
Auction: Saturday 11th of June at 4:00 pm (unless sold prior)
Any offers submitted prior to the auction will still be under auction conditions. It is the purchaser's responsibility to seek their own legal advice and a Form 3 Cooling-Off Waiver.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested, we can provide you with a printout of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, SA 5045 for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it commences.