Home loan calculator?
“Charming Character Home on a Large Allotment”
Poised graciously on a lovely tree lined street in the heart of Edwardstown, this charming character home is full of potential and offers the discerning buyer the opportunity to live, renovate and add value. Set on a large allotment of 639m2, this well-maintained family home is sure to appeal to young, growing and established families presenting as a fantastic opportunity in a thriving and convenient suburb.
- Three generously sized bedrooms - bedrooms 1 & 2 include built-in robes, bedroom 3 is the largest, featuring a charming fireplace
- Functional timber kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Spacious central dining area with air conditioning
- Large family/games room featuring a bar and gas heater – sure to be the central hub for your family with ample room for entertaining family and friends
- Seperate lounge room with built-in cabinet and access to the verandah
- Central bathroom servicing the bedrooms, complete with shower, toilet and vanity
- Additional bathroom servicing the living areas with shower, toilet and built-in cupboard space
- Convenient separate laundry with outdoor access
- Neat & tidy outdoor entertaining areas with BBQ and verandah – perfect for entertaining guests all year round!
- Large backyard with grass area – ideal for kids and pets
- Generously sized workshop/shed at the rear of the property, separate shed at the side of the property and additional shed space under the carport
- Carport + ample off-street vehicle accommodation at the front or through to the courtyard
- Two convenient rainwater tanks
- Polished timber floorboards and split system air conditioning to living areas
- Energy saving solar panels
- Charming in design, full of character and potential in a fantastic family location
Conveniently situated within walking distance of local shops, cafes & public transport, this appealing, family home offers everything, with local amenities that include Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, Edwardstown Oval and Bailey Reserve easily accessible as well as great schools such as St Anthony's, Edwardstown Primary and Emmaus College all within close proximity. Set in a fantastic location between the city and the sea – this is a rare and exciting opportunity for you and your family to buy into a suburb that has it all!
Year Built / 1926
Land Size / 639m2
Frontage / 18.29m
Zoning / Residential - EN - Established Neighbourhood
Council / Marion
Council Rates / $427 PQ
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.