This unique and quirky three-bedroom home, positioned on 1,033m2 of land, at the end of a cul-de-sac is a must to see. The home has been dressed in an Old Worldly style, with wooden floorboards through-out, ornate ceilings, decorative fireplace and a gorgeous sunroom that looks over the yard where the children will play.
There is ample parking, and enclosed carports and garages – you would never require to use a storage shed again, you could even rent a shed due to the amount of storage this property exhibits.
• Three bedrooms – two with built-in-robes
• Air conditioner in master bedroom, main living are & sunroom
• Fully self-contained flat, with air conditioning, kitchenette, and shower
• Kitchen appliances
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Outside toilet
• Fully fence yard
• Water feature in the front yard
• Bull nose veranda out the front of the property
• Solar panels
• Original gazebo
• Parking for 11 Cars
• And much more…
For more information please contact Donna Catt at McFarlane Real Estate on 024954 0399.
From all of us at McFarlane Real Estate, we wish you every success in your search for your new property. If you would like more details on this land or to chat about one of the many other properties, we have available please call or email us today.