“Under Contract - Another Happy Venndor!”
Style, Space & Setting in Sync
This lovely light and bright home has received tender love and care by its current owners of 23 years, with several high quality updates throughout making it easy for the next lucky owner to move straight in and reap the benefits.
Situated in the prime and highly sought-after garden suburb of Colonel Light Gardens, is this updated and extended Bungalow offering move in and enjoy lifestyle for all families and offers valuable features such as double-width garage and double-width carport for convenience getting in and out.
The kitchen is near new and features gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space, a trendy black and white palette, thick granite bench tops, breakfast bar, Miele appliances and a tiled feature splashback wall.
The beautiful bathroom is modern with a separate bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity.
All three bedrooms are spacious, with one of them boasting a timber surround fireplace with original glazed brick hearth tiling.
The large formal lounge with a fireplace provides a second living zone.
The lovely open plan kitchen, dining and family features lots of natural light and a leafy green outlook through the big double-glazed glass doors to the backyard.
Other features you'll love:
- Wide entrance with stained glass front door
- High ceilings and polished floorboards throughout the original section
- The separate laundry has been recently updated with a matching black and white palette and boasts plenty of cupboard space
- Ducted reverse cycle throughout the original section of the home
- Reverse cycle split system and downlights in the open plan living extension
- There is a paved verandah with shade cloth for entertaining your guests with an adjacent fish pond providing an ideal relaxation area
- A large lawn area for kids and dogs to enjoy
- Double width garage with power plus double width carport and wide driveway.
- Tool shed
Don't miss out on the opportunity to secure this solid brick home in such a fantastic location close to high quality schools and walking distance to Local Crowd café, Mortlock Park and other amenities.