“SOLD BY DOUGLAS MAY & CAMERON CROUCH”
24,000SQM PARCEL IN A SOUGHT-AFTER RIVERSIDE SUBURB
Offered to the market for the first time in nearly 50 years, this is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to acquire a sprawling 24,000sqm parcel of land in this highly sought lifestyle suburb.
Located in a rural and tranquil pocket surrounded by beautiful greenspace, and just a stone's throw from amenities, this unique property offers endless lifestyle and development opportunities.
Perfect for the equestrian enthusiast seeking room for horses, or the ideal site to design and build your dream home, the option also exists to subdivide the 24,000sqm block into multiple lots (STCA).
A scenic position metres from the river and close to the new Songbird Development, this is the ideal time to capitalise on the heightened activity of this riverside setting.
Features of the home include:
- Lounge and dining area with large windows, leafy views and a warming fireplace
- Kitchen and meals area opening out to the rear balcony with views across the greenery
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and a family bathroom
- Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ground floor rumpus, office, third bathroom and laundry
- 4-car garage, tandem carport and a large workshop/extra car accommodation
Situated in an idyllic and secluded pocket of Corinda, this tranquil setting is only a moment's walk from the river, farmland, markets and childcare. Just 600m from Oxley train station, cafes, shops and Woolworths, residents will also enjoy the ease of access to Corinda State School, Corinda State High School and St Aidan's. Minutes from the golf course, driving range and parkland, this coveted lifestyle location is less than 30 minutes from the CBD.