“A country lover's paradise - 15 serene acres!”
Set on a beautiful parcel of land in this truly quiet & tranquil setting. Capturing the very essence of rural living, this stunning family residence set back from the road offers uninterrupted expansive views.
- Private automatic gates set the scene, the property is fully fenced with a separate fenced house block, perfect for the pets / animals.
- Majestic dam (1.5 meg) at the front of the land.
- As you enter through the double front doors of this spacious 6 Star Dennis Family Home, boasting three living areas with a media room to the front of the home, open plan living and a games room adjacent to the dining area.
- Offering four large bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms, master with stylish ensuite & walk in robe.
- An array of flexible living spaces, cleverly designed to provide the perfect space to prepare meals, dine, lounge together or entertain outdoors.
- The modern kitchen comprises 900mm stainless steel appliances, large stone island bench, plenty of cupboard space and a walk in pantry with ample shelving & storage.
- Overlooking the huge living and dining area, glazed in natural sunlight & opening to the under-roof line outdoor patio. Ensuring a seamless flow with space to enjoy the views over your land.
- The large glass windows take full advantage of natural lighting, each and every room containing a view.
- Sliding glass doors off the family room open directly to the decking with expansive rural views across farm land, to the creek which meanders across the back boundary.
- The laundry has a separate bench, built in stainless steel sink with cupboards and a separate large storage cupboard with shelving & plenty of room. Separate linen cupboard for additional storage.
- Second large family bathroom is well appointed and immaculate with vanity, bath & shower. A distinct powder room to complete the wet areas.
- Comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling. Multiple zone control keeps the home comfortable all year long with the push of a button.
- Large water tanks (2 X 22,700 ltrs) & Water pump from the dam to rear house garden (tap).
- The American barn shed needs to be inspected to be appreciated, it offers power, concrete slab, side door & front roller door access plenty of driveway parking. Complete with a fifth bedroom, with bathroom / laundry facilities - this self-contained space is brilliant for the teenagers, home office, guests etc.
Close proximity to Primary Schools and bus service to Bendigo & Lockwood. Just 15 minutes to Kangaroo Flat, 25 Minutes to Bendigo CBD, 90 Minutes to Melbourne Airport. This is the perfect country escape without compromising and being too far from the necessities.
What a wonderful display, one of the finest properties we have had the pleasure of selling. It is absolutely immaculate, a credit to the vendor. Whoever is the lucky purchaser will take over a property to be admired.