“Exceptional value in the heart of the CBD”
Positioned at the gateway of Sydney City within The York residences, this elegant and conveniently positioned one bedroom apartment delivers stunning city and tree top views, in a highly sought after location. This apartment presents a bright sunny Northern aspect spanning over 88sqm on the 14th floor. It offers the discerning buyer a seamless city lifestyle within the Barangaroo and the Rocks district and iconic tourist attractions, shopping, restaurants plus a myriad of transport options all within walking distance of this prime residence.
- Light-filled living and dining interiors offering spectacular views
- Dual-access alfresco balcony with idyllic Northern aspect
- Open plan style kitchen with ample storage
- Spacious bedroom featuring large built-in wardrobe and stunning outlook
- Large fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry and separate W/C powder room
- Superior resident facilities include a gym, sauna, outdoor heated spa and pool
- Secure parking & access to a 24 hour concierge
Retain as a private home, lease as rental apartment or offer it for short term stays with the Building Manager, this property provides a perfect opportunity for the astute investor or discerning buyer who enjoys sophisticated city living.
Water Rates: $152 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $299 p/q approx.
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.