Rural Property description
“A Perfect Lifestyle Property To Treasure”
Have you been searching for a place offering peace and serenity, surrounded by beautiful rural views and an abundance of wildlife?
Imagine waking to the sounds of birds singing and kangaroos grazing in the morning mist. This property is the complete package. With a lovely brick home featuring a classic country style timber kitchen with new appliances and a pantry. Open plan formal and casual living areas boasts expansive windows throughout to invite you to take in the rural vista.
The master suite is a generous size with built-in robe, ensuite and glass sliding doors to your own private outdoor area. There are three more bedrooms, all a good size with built-in robes. The 3-way main bathroom has a vanity, shower, corner spa bath and separate toilet.
There is a double car garage with internal access as well as a machinery shed. Inside the shed you will find a workshop, storage and the ultimate mancave with a bar and fireplace. The perfect spot to entertain on those wintery nights. For the equine enthusiast of the family, there is a box stable and day yard, ready and waiting.
• Formal lounge & dining
• Timber country kitchen with new appliances & pantry
• Open plan casual living & dining
• Slow combustion fireplace, air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with built-in robe
• Ensuite with corner bath, vanity & toilet
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
• 3-way main bathroom with corner spa bath, shower, vanity & toilet
• Laundry with external access
• Linen cupboard
• Mixture of plush carpet & tiled flooring
• Undercover entertaining & pavement area
• Double car garage with internal access
• Solar hot water
• Approximately 75,000 litres from water tanks
• Large machinery shed with workshop space, mezzanine level storage, bar & toilet
• Separate bay of shed with a stable & storage room
• Approximately 3.8 acres, divided into a few paddocks with the backyard secure for small pets
• Beautiful position & outlook
Clarence Town is a historic rural river township with a welcoming community and recent growth. Being within close proximity to all essential service, such as medical centres, grocery store, schools, shops and more.
Travel: Approximately 40 minutes to Newcastle airport, 20 minutes to Raymond Terrace and 60 minutes to Merewether beach.
Zoning: R5 large lot residential
Video link: https://youtu.be/ZBJ9cJqwi70
We invite you to come and experience the magic here, to arrange a viewing or for more information, please call Jedda Casserly on 0456 063 397.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.