“Executive Inner City Living”
Stylishly appointed with views stretching to the majestic arch of the iconic Harbour Bridge, this superb residence defines effortless inner city living. Opening to the light of a northern aspect, the interiors are designed for easy living, perfect for the owner occupier or savvy investor.
- Inviting open plan combined lounge and dining area
- Double bedrooms each have mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Master comes complete with an ensuite
- Deluxe kitchen, gas appliances, Caesarstone benches
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom access, internal laundry
A breath to award-winning restaurants, this stunning home is ideally set just moments to a choice of museums, world famous theatres, cinemas, cafes, bus and ferry transport and the magnificent grounds of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Water Rates: $153 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $256 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2831 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agent for more information.