“Luxurious 5 Bedroom McCarthy Home With All The Upgrades!”
Occupying a flat and elevated 488m2 block, this exceptional 3 year-old double-storey residence is built to impress.
Perched atop the hill on a wide street surrounded by similarly prestigious homes, you'll be located only a short stroll from all the brand-new infrastructure associated with the new Providence Township, including the new primary and secondary school, playgrounds, Splash'n'Play water park, local dog park and the proposed shopping centre and medical precinct.
Upstairs, you will discover an oversized living space and the huge master suite, which provides the luxury of a five-star hotel in the comfort of your own home with its opulent ensuite and a superior walk-through robe.
Three additional bedrooms upstairs all feature matching plush carpet, with two of the bedrooms including built-in desks and walk-in robes, all serviced by an exceptional main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and an oversized shower.
The ground floor includes a 5th bedroom with a separate powder room, huge laundry and media/living room.
A delight to the chef in the family, the gourmet kitchen takes centre stage with its oversized and upgraded Caesarstone benches, double ovens, Bosch induction cooktop, dishwasher and a large walk-in pantry.
Cornerless stacker sliding doors seamlessly merge the central living area to the outdoor patio for alfresco dining and entertaining. Overlooking the grassy backyard perfect for children to stretch their legs, you can relax under the cooling ceiling fan and watch the sunset.
Property details at a glance:
- Luxury built 360m2 McCarthy home on 488m2 block
- 5 oversized bedrooms, 3 with walk-in robes, fourth with built-ins and all with ducted air-conditioning, fans and fly screens
- Huge master bedroom with beautiful views over the parklands to the mountains in the distance. Complete with a fully fitted-out walk-through robe and a grand ensuite, beautifully finished off with floor-to-ceiling lappato tiles, oversized shower, spacious vanity and upgraded marble-look Caesarstone benchtops
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining areas seamlessly flow out to the undercover alfresco, inviting the breeze and natural light
- Impressive kitchen with oversized and upgraded 60mm Caesarstone benches with waterfall edges, regular oven plus additional steam oven, 5 burner Bosch induction cooktop, dishwasher, a large walk-in pantry and ample storage cupboards
- Separate large lounge/media room at the front of the home
- 5th bedroom downstairs with built-in robe and fan
- Large powder room with toilet and vanity
- Spacious laundry with Caesarstone bench and linen cupboards, plus more storage throughout the home
- A modern mono stringer Merbau hardwood stair design with inbuilt stair lights and sleek glass balustrade connects the two levels
- Upstairs, a spacious central lounge room provides a third living space in the home
- Main bathroom with lux floor-to-ceiling tiles, sleek black tap ware, bath and large shower
Additional features include:
- Steel frame
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Raised 2.74m ceilings throughout
- Extended garage: 6.3x-6.3m
- Heat pump hot water
- Concrete paths on both sides
- Fibre Optic NBN internet
- 2 minutes to 40 West Cafe and Splash'n'Play Water park
- 2 minute stroll to the proposed South Ripley Town Centre
- 2 minute to the Ripley Valley State School and College
- Beautiful park across the road
- Easy access into and out of the estate, onto the Cunningham Highway
- 4 minute drive to Ripley Coles Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to Springfield
- 10 minute drive to downtown Ipswich
This immaculate home offers the rare opportunity in experiencing the perfect combination of luxury and comfort perfect for the entire family, so give Vanya a call for your private inspection or see you at the open homes.