“LOCATION IS THE KEY!”
Private inspections are now allowed, so please contact Sharon Dyer on 0417 114 133 to arrange a suitable time.
Do you want to be surrounded by the best Frankston has to offer…well look no further and take the time to inspect this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home which is perched on a large block of approx. 627m2. Step through the front door and you'll be greeted by the spacious living room with a large sun filled window and split system. The fully functional kitchen offers gas oven, bench space with breakfast bar and a handy servery and adjoining all this is your family meals area. Downstairs you have 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have built in robes and all are serviced by the main bathroom. Upstairs is the large master suite with built in mirrored robes, split system and full ensuite with spa bath. Head out through the laundry to the large covered deck area with the convenience of a second entertaining shack with café blinds and a second deck. Take advantage of the ample off street parking along with carport and storage section. Bus service at your doorstep that can whisk you to Karingal Hub Shopping Centre you can also enjoy Ballam Park which offers local sporting facilities and local Primary and Secondary Colleges are only a stone's throw away. And the best part is an approx. 12 minute drive to Frankston Pier and Central Frankston.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
• Only one attendee is permitted at each Private Inspection (attendees may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household, an intimate partner or children under 18 years old).
• Attendees must wear a face covering (face mask) for the entire duration of the inspection.
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes.
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius to attend a Private Inspection (with the exception of properties located in regional Victoria).
• Buyers can leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property.
• Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain (hand sanitiser and disposable gloves will be provided).
• All inspection attendees will need to provide photo id and have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes.
• Written confirmation of the appointment will be sent from the agent to the attendee prior to the inspection.