Home loan calculator?
“Flexible Family Living with Bush Outlook”
Flexible living is at the heart of this dual-level home. Perfect for families, its spacious dual level floorplan allows everyone to have the space they need. Elevated and roomy offering bedroom, bathroom and living accommodation across each of its two welcoming levels, the spacious lower level is ideal to accommodate teenage children, or extended friends and family given the generous size of the rumpus.
Upstairs, the lounge and dining room are also spacious enhanced by a raked ceiling and seamless access to a private full-length verandah. This is a peaceful spot to enjoy some alfresco time with a leafy bush reserve opposite adding to the quiet ambience. Back inside, the timber kitchen and casual meals area opens to the covered entertaining patio and terraced yard, and the four remaining bedrooms are served by a master ensuite and family bathroom. This well-presented residence is in great condition and is ready for a family to move into now, yet there is some flexibility to add further value.
Offering easy access to Elermore Vale Public school, Macquarie College, childcare, and a choice of parks and sporting fields as well as the popular local shopping centre, every ingredient you require to experience a convenient family lifestyle is present in abundance right here at Aries Way. In addition, it's less than a five-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital, and the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway, and 20 minutes into Newcastle making the daily commute a breeze.
- Dual level brick and tile home with flexible floorplan on elevated 706sqm block
- Fifth bedroom, third bathroom and rumpus on ground level along with internal access from the double garage
- Wood burning fire and new reverse cycle air-conditioning keep the upper-level lounge and dining room comfortable
- Enjoy alfresco time on the front verandah, or the covered rear entertaining area
- Timber kitchen and casual meals area with induction cooktop, dual dish drawer and electric oven
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with two-way ensuite, three robed bedrooms served by family bathroom
- 1km to Elermore Vale Public school, 2.4km to Macquarie College
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.