“A PRIVATE OASIS”
This executive residence nestled away within a boutique waterfront neighbourhood will excite a prospective purchaser with an uncompromising 'brief'. A build of the highest calibre, an impressive inclusions list and a stone's throw to the water's edge presents the ultimate 'sea change' property! A wonderful home for today and a savvy investment for the future – make no mistake this is 'blue chip' real estate on the Bellarine Peninsula.
• Beautifully appointed 3 bedroom + study residence
• The master suite is luxurious; complete with ensuite and walk in robe
• Clever design creates a guest wing that houses bedrooms 2 and 3 (yet again generously proportion); both are serviced by a 2nd bathroom (and powder room)
• The kitchen serves up a stylish space; expansive Caesar stone bench tops, custom cabinetry, Bosch oven and gas cooker and walk in pantry.
• Open plan living and separate formal lounge, a spectacular alfresco ensure a wonderful template for 'entertainer'. A trio of glass stacker doors promote seamless inside/outside living and entertaining. An automated louver roof system, gas log fireplace, a Japanese influenced water feature and landscaped gardens create resort style living!
• A prime land holding of approximately 585m2 within a tightly held waterfront neighbourhood
• A double remote controlled garage, security system, landscaped gardens, dual garden sheds and all the modern comforts… and many more fine features to be discovered upon inspection place this property as one of the areas finest!
The Bellarine Peninsula is a thriving market place with award winning wine labels, beautiful parkland's, vibrant café and restaurant scene, excellent boating and fishing prospects and the unforgettable panoramic views of the bay.
Living Areas: 2
Other featuresAlfresco, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden shed, Heating
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Bay Shore Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Neville Richards Real Estate - Drysdale
Nearby schools in and around Clifton Springs, VIC
Discussions in Clifton Springs, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Clifton Springs, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Clifton Springs, VIC 3222
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs