“UNDER CONTRACT - CALL NICOLLE ON 0417890635 FOR GREAT RESULTS!”
THE SURPRISE IS ON THE INSIDE!
Built in 1910, this Torrens Titled symmetrical cottage was gutted and extended with a second storey added in 1999 and has been in the same family ever since. Recently undergoing significant cosmetic upgrades and primed for new owners to simply move in and take advantage of the eclectic lifestyle that ultra-trendy Bowden offers.
Walk to the Ovingham train station or bus stops on Torrens Road and Hawker Street in minutes; ride into the city or along River Torrens Linear Park Trail to the beach or the hills, it’s your choice. Positioned only minutes from Bowden’s popular Plant 4, the Entertainment Centre, The Gov and Adelaide Oval, this is cosmopolitan living at its best. This home will go fast, so inspect NOW and put in your very best offer as this opportunity may not come around for another 20 years!
• Amazing location only minutes from cosmopolitan North Adelaide and the CBD
• 3 generous bedrooms, master with wide three door built in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living area with new benchtop and stainless-steel appliances
• High ceilings and strategic windows allow abundant natural light to flow
• Reverse cycle split systems to living and bedrooms, plus ceiling fan to master
• Freshly painted outside and in, new window treatments and flooring throughout
• Upgraded family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Ultra-low maintenance paved yard with watering system to front and rear
• Secure, covered parking for two vehicles via automatic roller door
• Valuable rear lane access and further off street parking available
• Alarm system for peace of mind
• Rental estimate $500-$520 per week
• Rendered brick construction built 1910 on 207m2 (approximately) allotment
Quality homes are in demand, so inspect TODAY or risk missing out!