“Escape to the country”
This fertile 25 acre lifestyle block fringes historic Gundaroo Village and is a short 30 minute drive to Canberra's Inner City. Ready to be built upon and with no restrictive building envelopes, this scenic block enjoys valley views and bordering boundary to McLeods Creek Nature Reserve. Mcleods Creek meanders gently across the block and provides a wonderful grassy tableland and tree lined oasis for picnics.
With gated access from both Dairy Creek Road and McLeods Creek Lane, this block may even be suitable for a second building envelope, subject to council application.
- Sealed access to front gate on McLeods Creek Lane
- 25 acres of cleared land with several potential building parcels
- Telecommunications are from Dairy Creek Road
- Power runs across the block
- Bordering McLeods Creek Nature Reserve
- Community Water Reserve
- Reticulated Non-potable domestic water approximately 300,000l pa
- Large community dam is stocked with Murray Cod
- McLeod's Creek runs diagonal across the block
- New Fencing suitable for grazing stock
- Deep soils perfect for creating a garden estate
What’s around Dairy Creek Road
Nearby schools in and around Gundaroo, NSW
Discussions in Gundaroo, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Gundaroo, New South Wales?
Similar Blocks of Land for sale in Gundaroo, NSW 2620
No similar properties found in Gundaroo