“'Blue Chip' Apartment in a Tightly Held building!”
This beautifully appointed unit is the rare find you've been waiting for - located in a tightly held building within the East End Gardens (otherwise known as The Paris end of Adelaide!).
One bedroom units in this location are rarely on the market due to their popularity and with good reason - they just don't make them as big and well constructed as this anymore! Class, Style, Space, Security, Location Location Location... What else are you after?
It's time to get your hands on a Blue Chip quality apartment which provides you with the following:
* Separate Kitchen with ample cupboards and food preparation space
* Separate Lounge to allow for larger couches and other creature comforts
* Additional toilet for guests (or times where the bathroom is already in use!)
* Balcony for taking in fresh air, or sipping champagne...
* Secure parking with a set space in the Secure Basement Car park
* Peace of mind thanks to the Alarm and Intercom System
* Added security with roller shutters (Fort Knox?)
* A massive 79m2 in total - the size of most 2 bedroom apartments in the area!
* Noise protection due to the set back nature of the building
* Suitable for Owner Occupiers (flexible move in date) and/or Investors
* Sustainable Investment Returns (Rented for $400pw currently)
Ad your heart to the beat of the East End Gardens precinct - a truly wonderful and historical contributor to the City of Adelaide.