“Rare dual key apartment renting for $670/week”
Not often do quality dual key opportunities become available as they're often very good income generators. This apartment is no exception and has been held by our owner for over a decade. There are fantastic yields on offer in a complex that is well maintained, has low overheads and is ideally positioned to stay tenanted even in tougher markets.
Currently rented for $670 per week ($370 for the one bedroom, $300 for the studio) these apartments are certainly looked at as one of the better investment opportunities in our area. Toowong Village is right across the road plus we have multiple modes of transport within a few minutes' walk. The bus stop is right outside, we have a train underneath Toowong Village and even the CityCat an easy stroll away.
The good news continues with the redevelopment of the old Woolworths site now approved. The Aviary will be a mixed-use town centre for Toowong offering new dining options, a cinema and more commercial space. This will really finish off the Toowong business district and give more tenants more reasons to be in this area.
* Two properties in one! Multiple living options, live in one rent the other or just sit back and collect the rent from both!
* A pleasant easterly aspect looking out towards St Lucia. Not crowded in like a lot of other towers in our area.
* Secure entry with lift access. No stairs from the car park to your apartment.
* Shared laundry facilities in common area between the apartments
* Fantastic tenancy record with very little vacancy. Two long term tenants in the building currently occupy the apartments.
* Easy access to University of Queensland & Brisbane CBD
Current leases: One bed $370/w until 17 Feb 2022, Studio $300/w until 22 Jan 2021
Brisbane City Council fees: $415.96 per quarter
Apartments in the complex: 20
Year built: Circa 2003