“Private Three Bedroom Haven On The Hilltop Of Norman Park”
This exclusive "Wattle Hill" residence is set against an expansive view from up high on the hill in Norman Crescent. With a top floor and end of the building position, the 3 bedroom apartment is one of a kind in the leafy prestigious inner-city suburb of Norman Park and only 3kms from the CBD.
Recently undergoing a high spec renovation, the home has been elevated to a level befitting the location. Upon entry, you are greeted with an open plan layout, high ceilings, modern fixtures and fittings help accentuate the clean lines of the functional entertainers' kitchen and seamless integration of the living areas flowing out onto the balcony.
Three well appointed bedrooms all feature built-in robes, with the master suite boasting the added privacy of sound insulation, ensuite and direct access to the entertaining balcony.
A practical combination of style and space, this bright and breezy interior and open plan design makes for relaxed living. Ideal for the first home buyer, busy professionals, or savvy investor, this apartment ticks all the boxes.
This stunning apartment features but is not limited to:
- Facing North East 115m2 internal with sweeping suburban views from the large 24m2 balcony
- Sleek, open-plan design with spacious interiors
- 3 Queen size bedrooms, Master bedroom with sound insulation, walk in robes and ensuite
- 2 luxurious bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Modern kitchen with ample storage, European appliances and induction cooktop
- An abundance of natural light and breezes from up on the hill
- Polished timber floors
- Fully ducted air conditioning to all rooms and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Complex built in 2000 and body corporate active in building maintenance and well funded
- Excellent rental potential
- No Lift
Located just minutes from the vibrant Oxford St New Farm, CBD and "Gabba" precincts and close to public transport for easy access to the CBD, this inner-city apartment offers a lifestyle that is second to none, with a multitude of dining, shopping and entertainment options at your fingertips Close proximity to esteemed primary and private secondary schools Lourdes Hill / Anglican Church Grammar. Easy access to all of Brisbane with Clem 7/Airport link and Gateway being only a few minutes drive
Tranquil landscaped gardens, bbq area and resort style in-ground pool will ensure your own private haven away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. Storage space is abundant inside with additional lock-up storage units at the rear of your exclusive secure side by side car parks. With all these reasons and more, there is no time to waste in calling Wattle Hill your new home.