“Pure Quality & Attention To Detail”
Best Offers By 5pm Tuesday 27th October 2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
Ray White is proud to present this immaculately presented and heartfelt family home, situated on a beautifully landscaped and well-utilised 1225m2 allotment with an array of veggie gardens and an abundance of shedding and entertaining areas. In summary, no expense has been spared in this home which offers a versatile floor plan with multiple configuration options having the added bonuses of a large insulated studio, several entertaining areas, high-quality upgrades and finishes throughout and ample shedding. An inspection is the only way to appreciate the full package on offer.
This quality-built home offers but is not limited to:
• Formal lounge room.
• New high-quality wool carpets throughout.
• A well-appointed updated kitchen with a breakfast bar.
• Large walk-in pantry with loads of storage and second fridge/freezer provision.
• Split system air conditioner.
• Meals and family room.
• Master suite with a large walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Main bathroom with a spa bath.
• Separate powder room and toilet.
• Bedroom 3 with a huge built in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2 perfect for the guest room or study configuration.
• Spacious laundry with a large linen press.
• A variety of furniture throughout the home has the option to stay.
The external features include:
• Front Verandah.
• Double garage with auto roller doors and drive-through access.
• Large lined and insulation studio with air conditioning.
• Paved pergola with a BBQ area.
• Double carport or undercover entertaining area.
• The cabana, a true stand out.
• 6m x 8.6m shed with power, concrete flooring, ceiling fan and a wash basin.
• 5.7 x 2.9m workshop with storage.
• 14 panel solar system
• An array of arranged, raised and rendered veggie gardens.
• 40,000L rainwater storage plumbed to house.
• Fruit trees and multiple seating areas through-out the yard.
• A range of tools will be included.
A building and pest inspection has been completed on the 25th of September 2020. Each report will be available at all inspections or upon request.
Located in the fast-growing and desirable township, the friendly and welcoming community Nairne is known for. You have Lot 100, Howard Vineyard, the new Klose's Foodland, and a newly renovated District hotel all in arms reach. Not only that, commuting is a breeze with the Bald Hills Road freeway interchange in proximity means the Adelaide CBD is available within 35 minutes.
Nairne is a pleasant 10-minute drive to all of the main services of Mount Barker. The property is also within easy walking distance of all local services such as shops and cafes, restaurants, primary school, and public transport. This truly makes Nairne the perfect place to retire, start a family or soak in the lifestyle. The choice is yours.
CT | 5105/630
Council | Mount Barker
Built | 1992
Builder | GE Hughes Construction Co.
Land | 1225 sqm
Zoning | Residential
Council Rates | $2422.40p/a
SA Water | $271.40p/a
For more information, please contact Damon Brohier available 7 days on 0422 856 686.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate; however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.