A sleek showcase of innovative contemporary design, premium finishes and seamless indoor/outdoor functionality, this sought after Riverpark home provides the ultimate low maintenance luxury haven. An entertainers paradise enjoying wide water vistas from its sunny rear setting, it is peacefully nestled within minutes of the very best the Gold Coast has to offer. Embraced by enchanting, low maintenance tropical gardens, this sumptuous residence evokes the ambiance of a luxury retreat. A boating paradise with a large floating pontoon and located just metres from Main River. Rarely does a waterfront home tick all the boxes, come to discover why this one does.
* Renovated throughout to provide the ultimate easy-care home
* Living areas flow via bi-fold doors to private entertaining deck and pool
* Oversized Master wing complete with WIR & double vanity ensuite
* High vaulted high ceilings with fans and air con
* Level, low maintenance garden surrounds
* European gas cooktops, electric oven & dishwasher
* Four double bedrooms with built-ins, Master & guest with ensuites
* Covered alfresco entertaining complete with teppanyaki grill
* Ultra-chic bathrooms, central bathroom features huge bath
* An assortment of local parks and buses are only footsteps away
* Walking distance to one of the Gold Coast's Leading schools - Emmanuel College
* Approx 6min to the beach, international shopping at Pacific Fair, and fine dining not to mention excellent access to the M1 Freeway within 5 mins
Riverpark shares a border with Broadbeach Waters and is a quiet secluded pocket of Carrara located to the south of the Nerang River.
The Riverpark area consists mainly of canal and main river homes. There are no bridges to the main river from Riverpark and dependent upon the size of your boat, the Broadwater can be reached in under 20 minutes making it a popular spot for boaties. Just a few minutes to the well known Carrara markets and Metricon Stadium, not to mention walking distance to the billion dollar Emerald Lakes development providing residents with 11 km of pleasant walking tracks around a 37 hectare waterway as well as fine dining and local amenities.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*