“HIGH ON APPEAL & LOW ON UPKEEP!”
Located on the south edge of the town, this property has been renovated with finesse including modern fixtures and fittings and presents immaculately throughout. The charm of this home is no more exposed than the central living hub of kitchen, dining & family continually bathed in natural light it offers a pleasant place for a morning coffee or a relaxing drink to wind down the day. Other features throughout the home include three spacious bedrooms, two fresh & bright bathrooms and a large formal living. The décor has high appeal with neutral tones throughout offering a modern feel to an established home. To complete the property there is good shedding in a secure rear yard on a 702m2 approx. allotment and did I mention the rural views.
• Pristine presented brick veneer home high appeal décor of neutral tones throughout
• Located on southern edge offering rural views
• Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 living & 2 bathrooms
• Modern fixtures & fittings throughout
• Open plan living hub of kitchen, dining & family
• Gourmet kitchen in sleek laminate
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Built in robes & ceiling fans in other bedrooms
• Built on a manageable allotment of 702m2 approx.
• Double carport,
• Colorbond shed 6m x 5.5m with concrete & power
• Secure child/pet friendly rear yard