“Deceased Estate - Revised Price Guide $2,700,000 Classic Original Semi-Detached Home on Large Land Parcel - 337sqm”
Making an impressive offering of both space and potential, this original Federation home presents a rare opportunity for discerning families.
Held by the same owners for 50 years the charming home displays generously scaled classic interiors that require a total revitalisation or even more. Classic features include ornate fire places, 3 metre high detailed ceilings and time-honoured timber flooring throughout. Exciting scope to build up, out and down from its current footprint as others in the street have done (STCA).
Peacefully positioned in a sort after and quiet street with direct access to Frenchman's Road with its trendy espresso houses, restaurants and great Pub. The home is a short walk to Centennial Parklands and finds itself handy to efficient public transport and desirable schools.
- Stripped back and ready for a total contemporary restyle
- Semi-detached, sandstone foundation, 337qm land parcel
- Wide formal living & dining areas, original timber kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms each with ornate Nouveau fire places
- Large laundry, original bathroom with bath tub, timber floorings
- Grand sash and tether wood windows, ornate ceiling roses
- Scope to add parking (STCA) endless renovation possibilities
- Large sun-drenched blank canvas backyard, side access to street
- Under house cellar or workspace 30sqm with garden access
Council Rates: $657.66 per quarter approx
Water Rates : $167.04 per quarter approx
Land Size: 337sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Council rates$657.66 Quarterly
What’s around Hooper Street
Contact the real estate agent
N G Farah Real Estate - Kingsford
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Randwick, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Randwick, NSW 2031
Discover what it's like to live in Randwick before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Randwick, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Randwick, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Randwick, NSW 2031
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs