“UNDER OFFER BY GLEN NEWLAND”
This classic character cottage has got to be one of the prettiest renovations you will find in the Guildford area. Although this property was Built in 1910 as a workers cottage it is still only on its second owner but hasn't it seen some changes in the last 10 years.
This renovation is another complete classic which has maintained the old world charm
with high ceilings, timber flooring and open fireplaces but is filled with opulence, style and modern necessities like Reverse Cycle ducted A/C, dual ovens and oversized bathroom with double shower and claw bath.
Some of the other gorgeous inclusions are:
• 3 Giant bedrooms with high ceilings and 6 built in robes in each room
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with modern slimline vents
• Sound screening insulation and double glazed windows, doors to the rear extension
• Gorgeous lighting, curtains and sheers throughout
• Stunning oversized bathroom with under floor heating, double stone vanities, Claw bath, heated steam free mirror, and massive double shower with his and hers showerheads.
• Large open plan kitchen with new 900mm stainless steel oven and original slow combustion oven, heaps of draw storage and overhead cupboards, integrated hidden dishwasher.
• Spacious dining/lounge area with wall recessed TV
• Fully renovated laundry also makes a handy scullery.
• 3 toilets in total.
• 3 panel, double glazed stacker doors open up the inside to the outside
• Wood decked entertaining area overlooks the low maintenance back yard
• Drive through access to the lockup garage/workshop
• Tandem parking for up to 4 cars
• Property has been completely rewired.
15 Hugh Street just 50 meters from the Rose and Crown and the bustling cafe strip and an easy walk to the prestigious Guildford Grammar School.
This one is totally quirky, extremely cool and an inspection is a must!!!
Call Glen Newland for inspection details.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.