Home loan calculator?
“What an ALL- ROUNDER____Glenwood Park Stunner”
READY to sell!, don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Yep, space, that word that gets used often but yet it can not always be justified. This one though does exactly that. With MASSIVE yard all fenced off in a quiet cul-de-sac. The kids will go absolutely crazy about this one and you guys....well you can sit on the rear deck and enjoy those warm summer weekends without a care in the world.
Beautifully laid out and well looked after, the home has been recently painted, the tiles have all been steam cleaned to give a fresh and updated look. With both bathrooms recently also receiving updates, the kitchen is in a superb condition and offers lovely entertainment vibes with the openness to both living areas and rear deck.
Did I mention space....yep, there is more of it at the back. From the lovely deck you are met with the above ground pool beautifully tucked away for privacy, but well utilized so every inch of this block is reserved for SPACE!
Only a stones throw from Clover Hill State school & Somerset College, you can walk the kids to school...or better yet, they can walk themselves.
Located in the sought after Glenwood Park, this one is a prime location for the growing family.
Don’t lose out on this one, it won’t be around for long.
Block Size - 770 sqm
Total under roof floor area – 243 sqm
- Ceiling fans throughout the house.
- Air conditioning in the living areas and bedrooms.
- 3 Indoor Living Areas.
- Large decked outside entertainment area overlooking the pool with glass fencing
- Large double garage.
- Large garden shed
- Large internal laundry with external access.
- Functional kitchen and updated bathrooms
- 2 Off street parking too, plus space for a trailer and caravan
- massive play area for kids and pets
- large garden
- quiet cul-de-sac
- walking distance to Clover Hill & Somerset
- walking distance from Mudgeeraba Good start daycare
- gated access to Somerset Dr and walk way
- 100m to the bus stop
- Mudgeeraba PARK Run less than 500m away
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
- Central location
- Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
- Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
- Reputation of primary schools
- Rising property prices
- Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are within minutes of this home;
- All Saints Anglican School
- Somerset College - Walking distance
- Cloverhill State Primary - walking distance
- Kings Christian College
- Mudgeeraba State School
- Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
- Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
- Bell Place plaza including Coles
- Aldi and any other public services are also available
- Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
- 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
- 15 minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
- Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
- 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.