“Picture Perfect; Gorgeous Renovated Character Villa”
This cosy home provides immense appeal with its character laden interior oozing with charm.
Showcasing a true harmony of style and elegance throughout and set within manicured gardens, meaning that life flows effortlessly from inside to out.
The beautifully designed upgrades perfectly blend the charm of the yesteryears with the modern luxuries of today; polished floors throughout, character fire places, high square set ceilings … the list goes on!
Starting out or looking for that perfect downsizer; or perhaps it is an investment you fancy in this blue-chip location abounding in growth potential.
- Character laden and welcoming entrance hallway
- Bright and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, breakfast bar and timber look bench top
- Meals area adjacent the kitchen opening to outside
- Open living space with ornate fire place
- 3 double bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Bathroom with luxurious bath tub and separate shower
- Separate WC
- 3 x spilt system air conditioner units
- Rear verandah providing the perfect space for the outdoor setting
- Double garage and immaculate back yard
Located just moments from Semaphore and our pristine coastline; making this up and coming seaside location a fine choice. Cosmopolitan Semaphore offers a trendy vibe with an array of boutique shopping, funky dining options, beachfront activities and all your daily needs, while just a little further afield, West Lakes Shopping Centre is also a popular choice.
Walk to the Glanville Train Station or your choice of public bus stops for a relaxed commute to the City.
Gardens Island offers weekend markets that are not to be missed, as well as water front activities and nature walks; or simply sit on the beach and watch the ships cruise on by!
For further information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386 and Nick Carpinelli 0403 347 849.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
a) at 139 Tapleys Hill Road Seaton SA for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately before the auction and,
b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.