Home loan calculator?
“A LARGE DECEPTIVE QUALITY TORRENS TITLE FAMILY HOME WITH A 2ND LIVING ZONE AND OPPOSITE PARKLANDS AND GOLF COURSE”
What an amazing location situated opposite North Adelaide Parklands, golf course, walking distance to the CBD, cosmopolitan O'Connell Street, trendy Melbourne Street, Wellington, Archer, North Adelaide and Queens Head Hotel, shopping, restaurants, cafes, Adelaide Oval and major hospitals. Easy access to the major arterial roads. It is the perfect address for families, couples, busy professionals, investors, downsizing, upsizing or just to get away “far from the madding crowd”.
This is an opportunity to secure a quality built home in a tightly held location. It is all part of the lifestyle this fantastic residence offers.
North Adelaide is a premier city fringe suburb, with a heady mix of shops, eateries and a gallery of quality fringe city residences, from cosy single-fronted stone cottages to slick contemporary apartments to townhouses to quality heritage homes. It has leafy streets in high demand particularly with professional couples and city workers. North Adelaide has a healthy mix of owner occupiers and rented investment properties. Although demand in North Adelaide is high, property is also tightly held.
About your next home
This deceptively large two storey residence is positioned in a cul de sac, offers up to six bedrooms or five bedrooms and a study.
Built in 1993, this home has warmth and charm, showcases an excellent utilisation of space. It integrates classic features including lead light window, a beautiful bay window with superb finishes and the desirable features for low-maintenance living.
- Study or sixth bedroom with bay window, lead light and built in cabinetry
- Huge kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample cupboards and granite bench top
- Dining room with sliding doors opening onto the paved courtyard and gabled pergola
- A spacious family/living room with timber built in cabinetry
- Double bedroom with leadlight windows and doors with an adjoining third bathroom
- Laundry with copious amount of storage
- Massive garage parking in tandem for two+ cars and/or storage
- A central second large living area with wet bar and an adjoining light filled study or office
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe plus a luxurious ensuite featuring a spa bath, separate shower, toilet, bidet and double doors opening onto the balcony.
- Bedroom two has a desk, bedroom 3 has walk in robe, bedroom 4 has built ins. All are double rooms
- Large second bathroom with spa bath and separate shower.
Other features and benefits
- Ample storage is well provided throughout with built in cabinetry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Magnificent lead lighting throughout the house
- Under stairs storage
- 2 balconies
- Landscaped garden
- One of the features of these designs is that they have an inherent flexibility that lends itself extremely well to updating now or any time in the future. It is perfect to live in now!
CT / 5097/137
Year built / 1993
Land Size / 302sqm approx.
Frontage / 4m approx.
Living area / 255m2 approx.
Council / Adelaide City Council
Zoning / CL – City Living/NALI – North Adelaide Low Intensity
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property