Whether you're planning a move up or down the property ladder, this home will feature high on your shortlist. Set in a well established, family neighbourhood in close proximity to schools, shops and public transport, this is a location that is difficult pass up on.
The design of this home feels modern and spacious - an expansive kitchen at the heart of the home, with ample bench space, dishwasher, and updated gas cooktop & rangehood. Feature lighting hangs above, giving the space a warm touch of character. This space overlooks the meals area, and flows nicely to the lounge. A Braemar gas wall heater keeps these spaces comfortable during the cold winter months.
Floor coverings have been updated throughout - modern, neutral carpet through the lounge and bedrooms, with tiled flooring through the high traffic areas. The master bedroom enjoys a sunny aspect and built-in robes. The bathroom features a brand new shower screen and a separate WC, with a new toilet.
The home features a 7kw solar system, offering an immediate reduction on utilities for the new owners. The car port is safe and secure, with motorised roller door access. Fully landscaped, the garden can require as much maintenance as you like with ample space for kids, pets or a hobby garden.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 13th OCTOBER 2018 AT 11:00AM
Summary of features:
- Gas heating & instant gas hot water
- 7kw solar system
- Secure car accommodation with electric roller door
- Generous living space with updated floor coverings
- Updated gas cooktop and rangehood
- Bathroom with separate WC and new shower screen
- Good sized back yard, suitable for kids, pets or gardening
- Colorbond fencing
- 318 bus route at end of street with 718 express route to City
- 1.4 km to Lanyon shopping centre
- 600m to Charles Conder Primary, 1.8 km to Gordon Primary
- 900m to Lanyon High School
- Beautiful spots to explore nearby such as Pine Island, Lanyon Homestead and Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve
- EER: 1.0
- Rates: $1,958 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,405 p.a.