“ULTRA STYLISH & ELEGANTLY LUXURIOUS”
Custom designed & engineered, this spacious solid brick residence is luxuriously appointed & immaculately presented. Secure and set over 3 levels with amazing City views, it has features others dream about!
Built in 2003 in consultation with the current and original owner, no expense was spared in creating this masterpiece, with extra deep footings, reinforced steel piers for solidity and commercial grade cedar wood windows, doors & glass, plus Tasmanian Oak flooring to the living area.
Located within an exclusive enclave of owner-occupied homes in the highly desirable inner South West corner of the CBD, surrounded by quality cafes and restaurants and 1 block to the beautiful South Parklands and the tram, and just a brief walk to the Adelaide Central Market, this home provides the cosmopolitan lifestyle Adelaide is famous for!
Fronting landscaped Todd Place with a North facing City aspect to bring in glorious morning sun through well-tended vines and garden beds, the greenery creates a bright and pleasant outlook from the living on level 2 and bedrooms on the upper floor.
* Secure access to the residence via Intercom to the front, or internally from rear via the side by side double garage driving in from Mudie Lane
* Entry hall, bedroom 3/study, powder room, European style laundry and extra storage within the garage, plus good under stair storage cupboard completing level 1
* Living/dining & entertaining enhanced beautifully with an abundance of natural light through floor to ceiling windows on level 2
* Modern kitchen with island bench which is fastidiously maintained in as new condition & boasting stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Open plan living seamlessly flowing through a wall of doors to a magnificent tiled terrace for year-round entertaining with privacy blinds, vines and greenery providing peace and relaxation in the Northern sun
* An additional vine covered balcony on the opposite side of the living offers outdoor open space perfect for the balmy summer evenings we love
* Master bedroom on the upper level, well apart from living and entertaining, is a haven of tranquillity and peace with magnificent City skyline views equally stunning day or night, BIR and good separation from Bedroom 2
* Well-appointed white bathroom plus value adding 2nd powder room add convenience rarely seen in city residences
The perfect cosmopolitan inner-City lifestyle on Todd awaits the second discerning owner to inherit and enjoy.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Adelaide
CT: Volume 5870 Folio 211
Council Rates: $2,045.20 per annum
SA Water: $286.82 per quarter
ESL: $119.65 per annum
Community Rates: $183- per quarter
Land Size: 59sqm (approx)
Year Built: 2003
Zoning: City Living