“SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION”
Set in a private enclave this hidden family oasis is sure to charm you with stunning bush views and in a whisper quiet location.
The flexible floor plan offers an expansive timber deck acting as an extension to your living or dining area with large stacker doors making entertaining a breeze. The beautiful pristine bush that is framed by the windows in each room of the house is further brought inside with wide spotted gum flooring. The master bedroom also opens onto the rear deck with an ensuite and custom-fit walk-in wardrobe. This level also offers a formal dining room, modern bathroom and an office.
The light-filled upstairs level features four generous-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a large bathroom, and an enormous living area featuring a raked ceiling with spectacular views from every window.
With this abundant space there are enough rooms for the family, in-laws and visitors. Located in close proximity to private and public schools, shopping and childcare.
In A Nutshell:
- 5 generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master with luxurious ensuite and custom-fitted walk-in wardrobe
- Three full bathrooms
- Multiple upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Open plan family or dining room flowing via stacker doors to a magnificent undercover deck
- Modern kitchen with CeasarStone benchtops, Bosch induction cooktop, dishwasher, oven and rangehood
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Expansive covered timber deck with stunning bush views and multiple skylights to let in the natural light
- Landscaped easy to maintain gardens, level lawn areas and paved entertaining area
- Study/home office or 6th bedroom
- Double carport plus ample off-street parking
- Large rain water tank
- Land size approximately 1,126 sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Very short walk to Normanhurst West Public School and Pre-school
- Around the corner from Chilverleigh Child Care & Larool Pre-School
- Only 1.2km (approx) to Normanhurst Train Station
- Walk to Normanhurst Oval and playground
- Minutes to Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit sporting facilities
- Turramurra High School catchment area
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Boys High School, Hornsby Girls High School, Abbotsleigh College, Knox Grammar School and more
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to the M1 and M2 Motorways and Pacific Highway
Beautifully designed homes of this size rarely come to the market in such a sought-after position and conveniently located just a short walk to Normanhurst train, shops and schools.
For further information please feel free to contact Karen Page 0418 643 264 or Shweta Sahani on 0433 413 099.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.