“Ultimate Executive Living”
Flowing over two impressive levels with remarkable Harbour and Opera House views, this stunning residence defines luxury inner city living. Tranquilly positioned high in what is generally considered the finest address in Surry Hills, benefit from grand home proportions, perfect for living and entertainment, with 3 sun washed balconies throughout.
- Well designed for carefree open plan entertaining
- Flooded with the light of a prime northern perspective
- Floor to ceiling windows, deluxe CaesarStone kitchen
- Pet-friendly, ducted air, ample storage, high ceilings
- Manicured gardens, heated pool, gym and concierge
- Large side by side secure parking spaces
Crafted by the esteemed firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, it is literally metres to the bustling cafes and renowned shops of Oxford Street, and a stroll to museums, trains, parks and the heart of the CBD.
Water Rates: $153 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $243 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2688 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agent for more information.