“Luxurious penthouse apartment with show-stopping views”
Perfectly combining penthouse luxury with absolute convenience and style, this stunning apartment is too good to miss. A host of high-end details feature throughout the spacious layout with every inch designed to offer elegance and charm.
Tall decorated ceilings and crown molding are on show in the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room with a wall of glass sliding doors opening to the expansive covered balcony. Expertly orientated to capture the river and city views, you will never tire of this breathtaking outlook.
The kitchen is well-appointed with quality appliances and sweeping benchtops or you can move out to the balcony, cook on the barbeque and host guests in style.
There are three large bedrooms including the opulent master suite complete with glorious river views, direct balcony access, a walk-in robe and an ensuite. Both the guest bedrooms have balcony access and built-in robes plus there's an in-unit laundry, a main bathroom and a separate double garage.
This show-stopping penthouse is perched high within The Oasis Apartments and offers the lucky new residents a host of resort-style amenities. The Wesley Hospital, public transport links and the vibrant Toowong village are all only a short walk away plus you're within easy reach of the Brisbane CBD.
- Showcasing luxurious penthouse living within The Oasis Apartments
- Spectacular river and city views from your huge covered entertainer's balcony
- Expansive, light-filled and open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, a large pantry and ample bench space
- Three large bedrooms, all with balcony access and plenty of cupboard space
- Master ensuite with a double vanity, a corner bath and a separate shower
- High-end features on show throughout including tall decorated ceilings
- An in-unit laundry, a main bathroom with a bath and there's a double garage
- Amenities include a pool, tennis court, sauna, gym, BBQs and visitor parking
- Walk to The Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower station, Toowong Park and village
- Just 10 minutes from the heart of the bustling Brisbane CBD